- Sour grapes from the Northwest. Get over it, Ducks and Beavs. Enjoy the NIT.
- Comparing apples to apples, Wildcats to Badgers.
- Philly is hometown to Mustafa Shakur and Wisconsin coach Bo Ryan. Cheesesteak, anyone?
- Did anybody else catch Billy Packer's slip-of-the-tongue Sunday when he mentioned the AZ/Wisconsin game one bracket too early?
- Tips for winning the pool. If you need them, that is.
- Cats earn #8 seed the hard way. They backed into it.
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
On to the Tourney
Well, the Cats managed to keep their nation's longest string of 22 straight tourney appearances intact. Hassan Adams just might be enough to take them to the second round, probably against Nova. And Lute's schedule mastery likely paid off, at least for this year. Who really likes quality losses, anyway?
Posted by Chris and Barb at 5:21 AM