- Cats aren't the only bluebloods that have no-showed this year. It really is the Year of the Dog.
- First tip for the Matlock Final Four Pool, brought to you by Wilbur - a little history about seed-by-seed matchups in the past. And speaking of March Madness, watch your e-mail for your invite for the Pool. If you want to be included, and don't happen to be related to a Matlock, leave a comment and we'll be glad to take your money, too.
- Cats RPI drops to 24th, 41st in Sagarin. Still feeling good about getting in? Tempe comes in at 145 in the Sagarin poll, six spots behind those mighty Lumberjacks of NAU. Bye, Rob. Oh - add Rick Majerus to the list of Sundevil coach wannabes. Better stock the First Aid station on the floor level.
- Hey. The softball team continues to win and is ranked #1. Wonder if they can shoot 3-pointers as well as no-hitters?
- Don't forget Wildcat golf. And isn't it time for another Matlock Match Play event?
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
It's PAC10 Tourney time, it's PAC10 Tourney time (Name that tune)
The Cats limp into the league tourney minus their leading scorer (Hassan Adams - DUI) and missing that swagger we all know and love. It's gotten so bad that Stanford is getting most of the press for our game against the Cardinal on Thursday. Game time is 1:30pm, so plan on taking a late lunch.
Posted by Chris and Barb at 9:45 PM