- Need help with your picks? - here are the brackets of some SI sportswriters to give you some ideas. Here's another set. I wonder if Bob Barker is going to play again this year?
- Dillon blows - more than 0.08, that is. Looks like we'll be going into the tourney short one defensive stopper. Like our offense needs any more pressure, right?
- Inconsistency is AZ's consistency - that pretty much sums it up. I know we can put two games together, though. And so does this guy.
- Tips for an office pool - and all perfectly legal.
- Whoo Purdue - here's Lute's take on the Boilermakers.
- Bobby Wade update - here's what the former UA receiver is doing these days. Vacation in Barbados? Nice.
- Iggy is 76er's new AI - and he's starting to come into his own these days.
Is it Thursday yet?