Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Rare article about UA basketball team here

Sorry, I meant a rare article about the ASU hoops team. This PAC-10 preview is just a little of the wealth of info at I found at College Basketball Blog. Great week to be a Cat - just beat Washington, playing #1 USC in three days (and anything can happen, folks), and the basketball team is working out the kinks before they begin play in the Preseason NIT. Slap a little family, a little turkey and dressing in there, spanking the Devil, and it's going to be a November to Remember.


(withholding my UA/'SC prediction for the time being)

1 comment:

Alan said...

I'm so happy to have beaten Washington. Now I can gloat to all my USC friends that we're at least not the worst in the Pac 10.

Really, though, I'm just so excited for basketball season and possible showdown with Wake Forest in the pre-season NIT final. Oh man, it's going to be delicious.

Bear Down!